- Scientific Name: Gentiana tongolensis Franch.
- Ref: Bull. Soc. Bot. France 43:490. 1896
- Synonym: Gentianodes tongolensis (Franch.) Á.Löve & D.Löve
- Chinese Common Name: 东俄洛龙胆 Dōng’éluò lóngdǎn
- Family: Gentianaceae
- Genus: Gentiana
- Distribution: Meadows, roadside slopes; 3500-4800 m. W Sichuan, E Xizang.
- Photo: 09/01/2016, Sichuan
Annuals 3-10 cm tall. Stems purple, much branched with prostrate branches, papillate. Petiole 3-6 mm, papillate; leaf blade suborbicular, 3-5 mm in diam., base abruptly contracted, margin cartilaginous and smooth, apex rounded, midvein distinct. Flowers terminal, solitary, sessile or subsessile, 5merous. Calyx tube tubular, 6-9 mm, membranous, sometimes papillate; lobes spreading to recurved, similar to leaves, 2-4 mm. Corolla pale yellow, basally with blue spots, salverform, (1.4-)2-2.4 cm; lobes ovate-elliptic, 2-4.5 mm, margin entire, apex obtuse; plicae extremely oblique, triangular to auricular, 1-1.5 mm, margin entire. Stamens inserted at middle of corolla tube, usually exserted, equal; filaments 7-9 mm; anthers narrowly ellipsoid, 0.7-1.2 mm. Style usually exserted, filiform, 4-7 mm, ± equal to ovary; stigma lobes linear. Capsules narrowly ellipsoid, 6-12 mm; gynophore to 7 mm. Seeds brown, ellipsoid, 0.8-1 mm. Fl. and fr. Aug-Sep. (Flora of China)