- Scientific Name: Aristolochia mollissima Hance
- Ref: J. Bot. 17:300. 1879
- Chinese Common Name: 寻骨风 xúngǔ∙fēng, 绵毛马兜铃 miánmáo mǎdōulíng
- Japanese Common Name: ビロードウマノスズクサ [ビロード馬の鈴草] birōdoumanosuzukusa, ワタゲウマノスズクサ [綿毛馬の鈴草] watageumanosuzukusa, キヌゲウマノスズクサ [絹毛馬の鈴草] kinugeumanosuzukusa
- Family: Aristolochiaceae
- Genus: Aristolochia
- Distribution: Thickets, grasslands, on mountain slopes; 100-900 m. S Anhui, Guizhou, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Zhejiang.
Shrubs climbing. Stems terete, densely gray to white tomentose. Petiole 2-5 cm, densely tomentose; leaf blade cordate to ovate-cordate, 3.5-10 × 2.5-8 cm, papery, abaxially densely gray to white tomentose, adaxially densely strigose, veins palmate, 2-3 pairs from base, base cordate or auriculate, sinus 1-2 cm deep, apex obtuse or acute. Flowers solitary. Peduncle pendulous, 1.5-3 cm, densely tomentose; bractlets ovate to oblong, 5-15 × 3-10 mm, inserted on basal 1/3 of peduncle. Calyx yellowish with purple veins, throat purple, 4-5 cm; tube geniculately curved, abaxially densely white tomentose on tube; basal portion of tube 5-15 × 3-6 mm; limb discoid-rounded, 2-2.5 cm in diam., shallowly 3-lobed; lobes broadly ovate. Anthers oblong, ca. 1 mm. Gynostemium 3-lobed. Capsule cylindric to ovoid-cylindric with ribs undulate, ca. 3.5 × 1.5-2 cm, dehiscing basipetally. Seeds ovoid-deltoid, ca. 4 × 3 mm. Fl. Mar-Jun, fr. Aug-Oct. (Flora of China)