- Scientific Name: Hippeastrum striatum
- Ref: (Lam.) H.E.Moore, Baileya 11: 16, 1963.
- English Common Name: striped Barbados lily
- Chinese Common Name: 朱顶红 zhūdǐnghóng
- Family: Amaryllidaceae
- Genus: Hippeastrum
- Distribution: native to Brazil, cultivated in S China.
Paraperigone of obscure bristles at the throat of the tepal tube. Perigone 7.6-10 cm, tepal segments 2-2.5 cm broad at the middle, bright nasturtium-red with a green keel extending halfway up the tepal segment. Trifid stigma. 2-4 flowers. (Pacific Bulb Society Wiki)